PCDiv provides a range of services in Risk Management including;
- Review and development of organisational strategy and overarching risk management framework, by working closely with managers and the Executive Leadership Team to create a best practice risk management function;
- The development of annual risk management plans and related reporting to the Executive or Audit and Risk Management Committees;
- Risk management reviews to be conducted with risk owners across an organisation to review existing and identify new and emerging risks,and identification of mitigations.
- Identification of an organisation risk exposure relating to assets, operations and processes and to make recommendations including the development of policies and reports, to support risk owners in complying with risk management obligations, for the Executive Leadership Team.
- Specialist assessments, advice and reports to the organisation on risk management matters
Ask us about the Diamond of OpportunityTM methodology and discover how organisations are Removing Risk as the Brake to Progress!