Leverage from our experience
Procurement and Contracts Division (P&CD) provides inspiring & transformational category management training which enables our clients to deliver up to 100% improvement in procurement performance.
We are specialists in improving procurement performance through competency assessment, category management training and coaching. We are committed to designing and delivering world class blended learning programmes in Category Management, Sourcing, Contract Management, Procurement and Implementation Skills. Our programmes combine classroom training with coaching on real projects, expert lead virtual learning through value added webinars and peer learning resources to help individuals and teams apply new skills fast.
Our approach has been refined over the years with many clients within the public and private sector agencies.
Current Certified Courses
In association with our partners, we offer Local, State and Federal Government agencies contextualised certified courses in:
- PSP80116 Graduate Certificate of Government (Strategic Procurement)
- PSP60616 Advanced Diploma of Government (Procurement and Contracting)
- PSP50616 Diploma of Government (Procurement and Contracting
- PSP40616 Certificate IV in Government (Procurement and Contracting)
We offer these courses in house to organisations, fully contextualised to your requirements and systems. Ask us how today.
Current Short Courses
We offer the following short courses, tailored to your organisational needs:
- Category Management
- How to Analyse Spend Effectively
- Contract Management
- Evaluation and Methodologies
- How to Apply Social Procurement
- Procurement 101 for Local, State and Federal Governments
- Preparing the Procurement Negotiating Team
- Procurement Essentials
- Contract Essentials
- Probity Essentials
- Manage Contract Performance